Frases e Oração
Throughout her journey of love and service to the poor and the sick, Sister Dulce shared quotations and thoughts on the most varied themes of everyday life, in a true lesson of faith and hope.
- "When no hospital wants to accept a patient, we will accept him. This is the last door and therefore I cannot close it"
- "God's work does not stop; because He does not allow it ... If God was the one who built the hospital, why should there be any interruption? I did nothing, because I am nothing. God does everything, never forget about that"
- "If I had to, I would start all over again in the same way, walking the same path of difficulties, because faith, which never leaves me, would give me the strength to go forward"
- "It was our people, with their faith, under the inspiration of God, who built all this work"
- "Whenever you can, speak of love and love to someone. Does well to those who hear ears and to those who speak soul"
- " In the heart of every man, however violent, there is always a seed of love about to spring forth"
- " If there were more love, the world would be different, if we loved more, there would be less war. Everything is summed up in this: give your best in your brother's favor, and there will be peace on earth"
- "Our body is a sacred temple. Our mind is the altar. We have to take care of them. The body and mind are the reflection of our soul, the way that we present ourselves to the world, is a visiting card for our meeting with God"
- "The important thing is to do charity, not to talk about charity. We must understand the work with very poor people as a God's chosen mission"
- "If God would come to our door, how would He be received? No matter who knocks at our door, if seeking comfort for his pain, for his suffering, is another Christ who seeks us "
- "Let us seek to live in union, in a charity spirit, forgiving one another the small faults and defects. We must know how to forgive to live in peace and unity "
- "It is necessary that all have faith and hope in a better future, the essential thing is to trust in God. Love builds and solidifies "
- "Love overcomes all obstacles, all sacrifices, no matter how much we do; everything is little in the face of what God does for us"
- "In love and faith we will find the forces necessary for our mission"
- "We are like a pencil with which God writes the texts that He wants said in the men’s hearts"
- "Feel the voice of your heart. It is through it that God speaks to us and gives us the strength we need to move forward, overcoming obstacles on our road"
THE SOCIAL ISSUE
- "Everything would be better if there were more love"
- "What can we do to change the world?Love. Love can overcome selfishness "
- "My policy is to love one's neighbor"
- "I do not enter the political area; I do not have time to get acquainted with the party implications. My party is poverty"